and Appointment Instructions
We are looking forward to seeing you. To ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our team, please review the following pre-screening questions. If you can answer “yes” to any of them, please contact our office at 512-445-5866.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Do you have any of the following respiratory symptoms? Fever, Sore Throat, Cough, Shortness of Breath?
- Have you recently lost your sense of smell or taste?
- Do you have any GI symptoms? Diarrhea? Nausea?
- Even if you don’t currently have any of the above symptoms, have you experienced any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus or train within the past 14 days?
We ask that you check your temperature the morning of your appointment. If it is 100.4°F or greater, please call, and we will help you reschedule. Please wear a mask to your visit and call when you arrive. We will review these questions again with you, and let you know when to come inside.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
– Dr. Ciaverelli and Team